OM MANI PADME HUM is a Tibetan Mantra, which means Oneness with Creator.
It emits strong beam of White Light for protection and mood enhancement.
OM MIANI PADME HUM is the most important mantra in Buddhism. The basic English translation of Om Mani Padme Hum is "Om Jewel in the Lotus Hum" or "Praise to the Jewel in the Lotus." However, the meaning and significance of the six Tibetan syllables have been interpreted in a variety of ways. One common interpretation is that each syllable corresponds to one of the six realms of existence and purifies the vice associated with that realm:
- Om purifies bliss and pride (realm of the gods)
- Ma purifies jealousy and need for entertainment (realm of the jealous gods)
- Ni purifies passion and desire (human realm)
- Pad purifies ignorance and prejudice (animal realm)
- Me purifies poverty and possessiveness (realm of the hungry ghosts)
- Hum purifies aggression and hatred (hell realm).
Diameter - 4.5 cm./1 3/4"
Made of silver.