Triskele (or Triskelion) is one of the oldest and most commonly used symbols of the sun. First known appearance of Triskelion comes from Malta (circa 4000 BC) and from there it infiltrated to almost all symbolism systems of the world.
Triskele is a symbol of "dancing energy". Each of the 24 runes of Futhark the Elder surrounding the 3 vortexes describes a specific life situation, which allows it to bring more harmony into the wearer life. Regardless of the individual rune meaning though, the right-turned vortexes of Triskele energize and strengthen the action of each of these runes as well as a whole symbol.
That meaning of Triskele is that the wearer will begin to drift calmly with the flow of life, and things will start to develop spontaneously, not always though as the owner may imagine or plan.
Those using Triskele believe that it can:
- Protect against misfortune and evil
- Help to bring forth an inner wisdom to change one’s life, soothing the fear of the unknown at this same time
- Support deeper understanding of dreams and desires
- Aid in finding enormous amount of inner energy to achieve goals
- Increase harmony with the Universe
- Make positive changes in life, physical body and psyche
- Strengthen self-esteem and vitality
- Add power to every undertaken action.
Material: Sterling Silver 925
Diameter: 2.5 cm/1”
Weight: 4.4 g/0.16 oz