Sigil, the term derived from a Latin word “sigillum” meaning “seal” in general is a shape, symbolizing bearer’s desired outcome.
In this particular form it is meant to:
- Activate internal strength and give power to take action
- Teach perseverance in pursuit of the goal
- Increase self-esteem and assertiveness
- Stimulate the human chakra system, especially the Third Eye
- Developing or enhancing psychic abilities.
It is known for its ability to help in releasing various addictions and accelerating detoxification.
It fills the wearer with optimism and joy, helps to persevere in the time of making difficult decisions.
Material: Sterling Silver 925
Diameter: 3.0 cm/1 1/8”
Weight: 6.2 g/0.22 oz