- A black pyramid with 3 holes on 3 sides and a dot for orienting to the North to pull Universal Energy inside the pyramid
- A base which sits below the pyramid and consists of 2 joined rainbow coloured plates, a lower larger one and an upper smaller one – a wire rod is placed to extend from the smaller upper plate through the North-facing hole in the pyramid and directed to the witness or witnesses.
- 2 sets of screens with bases for placing one or more witnesses.
- Place the copper rod in the hole of the upper small rainbow base, so that the rod is parallel to the axis of the base.
- Place the pyramid over the base so that the rod pokes out through the hole on the side of the pyramid, which is aligned to the North-South direction (side with dot on it).
- Position the screen with Faraday net perpendicular to the rod at a distance of 50 to 70 cm. (20 – 30 inches) away from it.
- Place the witness(es) (a sample containing the energy of people, places or objects to which you want to send energy) on the screen. Using pendulum check the compatibility of samples, since conflicting energies cannot be placed together.
- To activate the Nikram, hold your pendulum between pyramid and screen and say: “I start this Nikram to generate and send energy to the people (places, objects etc.) on the screen in the amount which is needed, as often as is needed and for as long as it’s needed from (give the beginning date) to (give the end date)”
- Check with the pendulum that every subject is actually receiving energy.
- The Nikram will continue working as long as it is not disturbed for the stated amount of time. If you will wish to continue, you must restart the Nikram and re-state your intention and the time interval.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Have to try it on more things. Had some questions not covered in FAQS so had to call and get my answers. Like: Which side of the witness stand faces the rod? Should you usr a papet clip, etc. Ir tape to keep the witness picture uprighr? How do you determine length of time to set? Spoke to Alicia herself. The Nikram is more substantive than I expected. Can't wait to try it out moreso!